Electronic recycling helps conserve natural resources by recovering valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we reduce greenhouse gas emissions, reduce pollution, and save energy and resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
Today’s companies are forced to constantly upgrade to the latest technology, equipment and systems, and have found that services such as ours are ultimately more thorough, more cost-effective and less time-consuming in the selling and proper recycling of their used equipment, than using their own resources or employees for this vital task.
We are proud to be named one of the nation’s top 20 electronic recyclers by Secure Destruction Business magazine. ViaTeK Solutions was cited for our capabilities and volume, particularly in refurbishing/resale, component re-marketing, data destruction and shredding.
ViaTeK Solutions works with major retailers, banks, health care systems and businesses of every size and category. References are available upon request.
- We are committed to the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- We use the latest in recycling technologies to solve your electronic waste disposal problems.
- We will provide you with our assurance that each piece of your equipment will be properly handled in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- We will not widen or add to the global waste loop by exporting to third world countries.
- We assume “cradle to the grave” liability for all of your shipments.